1. Admission Information
- Students must provide full and accurate information at the time of admission.
- Admission Form must be submitted at the time of admission.
- A copy of CNIC is mandatory at the time of admission.
- Students must login on LMS and update their personal information.
- Must be paid in full or 2 installments. The first installment is due at the time of
admission and the second is due exactly one month later.
- Installments must be paid on time or the student will face expulsion.
- NOA has a no refund policy. Students are given ample time to make their decision regarding admission, as such, no refunds will be granted.
- Students must retain their own record of fee payments.
- Students will be assigned to batches of the institute’s choice. Batches will not be changed according to personal preference.
- Students applying for admission in Islamabad can be assigned to any of the three campuses based on the institute’s preference.
- No students is allowed to take a class with a different batch without written permission from a faculty member or administrative staff, otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the class.
- Attendance at the time of class is mandatory. It is the student’s duty to sign the daily attendance record or they may face disciplinary action.
5. Faculty preference
- Students can only ask for an evaluation of a teacher AFTER 2 lectures have been completed.
- A negative overall evaluation of a teacher does not mean he/she will be replaced.
6. Online classes
- Students are not allowed to share their video during lectures.
- Students are not allowed to unmute their mics without permission during lectures.
- Sharing class links with others is strictly prohibited.
- Students must not disrupt the class in any way, including drawing/writing on the screen.
- No student is allowed to attend an online class with another batch.
- All students must join online class sessions with their full name and batch number as their screen names. Any student attempting to join a class otherwise will not be permitted.
7. Outsider policy
- Students are not allowed to bring outsiders onto the premises of the institute whatsoever
- No outsider is allowed in a class without written permission from a faculty member or administrative staff, otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the class.
8. Course Freeze Policy
- The institute is not responsible for any personal issues on the student’s end. Hence, no classes/course will be placed on freeze.
- In case of lockdown, all classes will be conducted online and students will not be given the option to freeze their classes.
- Students must maintain appropriate and professional decorum in class and oncampus at all times.
- If anyone is reported for any form of harassment, they will face expulsion.
- Students are not entitled to communicate with faculty or staff after 10pm.
- Students must communicate appropriately and not argue regarding any institute rules or policies.
- If a student has an issue with a policy or rule, they may submit an online complaint via NOA’s online complaint system on LMS.
- Students found damaging any property of the institute will be liable to pay for damages
- Any student found engaging in immoral activities will be expelled without any prior warning.
- >Candidates should park their vehicles outside the institute at their own risk
- The academe holds the right to expel any student without giving any reasons.
- Students found damaging the reputation of the institute will be expelled and proper legal action will be taken against him/her.
- The decision of the institute in all disciplinary and financial matters shall be final and binding for the students.
National Officers Academy does not and cannot claim responsibility for a student’s actions that
take place outside its premises. Such actions are solely the responsibility of the student.
Violations of ANY of these rules will result in disciplinary action that can result in expulsion. The
form of disciplinary action is at the institute’s discretion.